11.23.2009

wanted to put up these quick shots and say thanks to Javi, Stuart and Jacob for their support and help in all these crazy photography adventures....

they are the beginning of an empire....ha. but really, these guys are really cool and i absolutely love working with them. if i had it my way, this would be the beginning of something pretty cool. we will see though.

oh and they make me laugh a whole lot, which is needed

Javi is my gear horse and carries my stuff around for me all the time
but he also plays a huge part in making sure that the lighting is in place as well....without him i would not be able to get a lot of the shots that i do



stuart has also played a huge part in encouraging me and helping me chase after this passion....however, he is pretty ridiculous in his own right when it comes to video.
you all should check him out at: http://vimeo.com/user996645



and then there is also jacob, who was not with us on this last trip but has played a big part as well.
he shoots some great stuff and has been a huge help at some of my weddings. look forward to seeing what this kid does...
here is a link to his blog: http://jharkey.blogspot.com/