12.22.2009

in the making....

haven't posted in awhile, but it's not due to a lack of shooting

i am currently working on a huge project that i can't wait to unveil....but until then, i will just have to throw in a few i have grabbed in the process....also, HUGE thanks to Javi, Stuart, Miranda, Josh, Chase, Pastor Paul, Drew, Joshua, Amy, Dave, Russell, Maggie, Annie, Lee, Melinda, and especially Jacob for the help so far on this...and my awesome wife who has not seen me much lately

i have no idea what 2010 will hold and where everything will go....but i am beyond excited to find out

we leave for IL tomorrow to hang with the family over Christmas, and then it will be hitting it hard again once I get back to knock some of these projects out...

posts will be scarce for a bit, but look out for a "Shots of the year" post where I hope to put up some of my favorite from the entire year...